Re: [opensuse-buildservice] eclipse-bs status report, week 32.5
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:43:19 +0200
Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Michal Marek wrote:
Steffen Pankratz napsal(a):
is there a Eclipse update site URL for this plugin available?
I could install and update the plugin within Eclipse then.
I would really appreciate this possibility and I think others would too.

Hi Steffen, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, there is no update
site yet, but I'll try to create one.

Can you please try
http://michal.markovi.net/opensuse/eclipse-bs-update-test/ in Eclipse?
Note that it's just a test, don't expect to receive any updates via this
site. I just would like to know if it works or not. The plugin is built
using Eclipse 3.3 and java 1.6.0.

thanks,
Michal

Hi Michal,

well done.
Everything worked like a charm.
Build Service Access Plugin 1.2.0,
the jar got installed after it was downloaded,
I had to restart Eclipse then and thats it.

My setup:
Eclipse Ganymede

java version "1.6.0_07"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode, sharing)

Now I'm going to try the plugin itself :)

Thanks
-Steffen

--
Hermes powered by LFS SVN-20070420 (Linux 2.6.26.3)

Best regards, Steffen Pankratz.
< Previous Next >