Re: [opensuse-buildservice] broken aggregated packages: no package info
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:29:19 +0200
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 05:10:07PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
Hi,

I have several packages aggregated from the OpenOffice.org:EXTRAS project to
the OpenOffice.org:STABLE and OpenOffice.org:UNSTABLE projects. For example,
the package OpenOffice_org-thesaurus.

All the aggregated packages are marked as broken now with the error:

"no package info"

Does anybody have any idea what is wrong?

I fixed the bug this morning, aggregates should work again.

M.