[opensuse-buildservice] RPMLINT warning: dir-or-file-in-usr-local
  • From: Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:34:19 +0200
Hello OBS users,

some days before I started with my first project at the OBS
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Adaswaldhorn). The
package was build successful, but I get some warnings in the build log. Here
is one:

RPMLINT report:
===============
nted.i586: W: dir-or-file-in-usr-local /usr/local/bin/nted
[all other files of the package]
A file in the package is located in /usr/local. It's not permitted for
packages to install files in this directory.

What can I do to avoid this warning? I had a look to
http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/RpmLint but there I don't find this warning.

Greetings and thanks, Carsten

--
Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
http://daswaldhorn.funpic.de/gpg.html