Re: [opensuse-buildservice] eclipse-bs status report, week 32.5
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:37:23 +0200
Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Steffen Pankratz napsal(a):
is there a Eclipse update site URL for this plugin available?
I could install and update the plugin within Eclipse then.
I would really appreciate this possibility and I think others would too.

Hi Steffen, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, there is no update
site yet, but I'll try to create one.

This would be really great, I'm looking forward to the day it's done :)

At the moment there are only rpm packages available
and I do not use a rpm based Linux distribution.

If your system at least has the rpm command installed, then you can
extract the jar file using mc or rpm2cpio:

$ $ rpm2cpio eclipse-bs-plugin-1.1.0-1.1.noarch.rpm | cpio -id
365 blocks
$ ls ./usr/share/eclipse/plugins/
org.opensuse.bs.ui_1.1.0.jar

and copy the jar to the plugins subdirectory of your eclipse installation.
The rpm program is not installed, I will be waiting till the update site
is ready.

Thanks for your help and those cool Eclipse plugin.

--
Hermes powered by LFS SVN-20070420 (Linux 2.6.26.2)

Best regards, Steffen Pankratz.
< Previous Next >