Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Requesting to create a top level project for evolution
  • From: Michael Wolf <maw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:49:22 -0500

On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 17:20 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
Hi,
We would like to create a top-level project for evolution to provide
daily builds from svn trunk. Since we do not have sufficient
permissions, it would be great if someone creates it for us or grant
permissions for the same.

I like Adrian's suggestion of using GNOME:Evolution. Please contact me
offlist so we can arrange access.

We also have some queries on using build-service for creating builds
from svn sources,

* Does build-service has an option to check-out sources from svn..
* Is it possible to set an option which triggers build at set intervals
(daily/weekly etc.)

I searched for the above options, build could not find them. If its not
there already, is someone working on it? If someone is working on it, we
would love to get involved contribute to the same :)

I have some scripts that do a lot of this, but they're not done yet.
Help would be gladly accepted.

Michael.