Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Requesting to create a top level project for evolution
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:25:05 -0600
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Christoph Thiel wrote:
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 01:29:20PM +0200, Adrian Schroeter wrote:
On Sunday 17 August 2008 13:50:43 Chenthill wrote:
[...]
We also have some queries on using build-service for creating builds
from svn sources,

* Does build-service has an option to check-out sources from svn..

only client side atm:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Upstream_Integration

We plan to do this also on the api server since a long time, but had no
time
to work on this yet. Any helping hands are welcome for this :)
Same also for server side download of tar balls.

* Is it possible to set an option which triggers build at set intervals
(daily/weekly etc.)

could be implemented, but does not exist.

I was on call with the LSB folks yesterday, and they asked about just that:
pulling stuff directly from svn/bzr and triggering builds automatically.

What about git? I really prefer git.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>