Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for a new toplevel project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:14:40 +0200
On Wednesday 13 August 2008 16:38:39 Philipp Thomas wrote:
I'm currently helping the ACE developers (C++ communication framework plus
an ORB based on it, see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE.html for
details) to use the OBS as their primary source for installable packages
(primarily getting the spec in shape for SuSE/Novell). In the end they
intend to build packages for every distribution that the OBS supports, thus
integrate the work of various packaging teams.

The work is currently done in home:jwillemsen but when things are working,
we would like to move it to a more pominent place and thus I'd like to
create the toplevel project ACE.

hm, are you fine with "devel:ACE" as well ?

btw, we have a bugzilla component called "OBS Requests" for stuff like this ;)

bye
adrian