Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kde41
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:49:06 +0200
On Tuesday 12 August 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:

KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop repository. the repo you tried, which is most
likely KDE:KDE4:UNSTABLE:Desktop is shipping KDE 4.2, which is, as you
noticed, completely untested and partly broken.
that is not true, I run it here on my notebook. So, yes partly broken, but
usable and tested ! ;)

Sure, but it requires somebody to be able to actually fix issues to make it
useable - there are at least 3 major failing source modules at the moment in
there.

What will not happen as long we lack virtualization. I have no timeline for
this atm.

KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop does not require virtualisation - only Novell
employees have direct access to it.

hm, there is no 4.1.61 yet on the public servers, dunno why.

publisher has some problem? publishing is enabled.

Greetings,
Dirk