Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kde41
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:09:37 +0200
On Monday 11 August 2008, Peter Czanik wrote:

My main reason to get the PPC build service running is KDE4.1.

Thats very good. :) A few bits of general information however:

the KDE3/4 related buildservice repositories

b) if you're interested in using KDE 4.1, you should use the
KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop repository. the repo you tried, which is most likely
KDE:KDE4:UNSTABLE:Desktop is shipping KDE 4.2, which is, as you noticed,
completely untested and partly broken.

c) there is a ppc architecture support in the OBS, so packages for ppc should
appear quite soon (as soon as the build has been enabled by the site
administrator).

nothing provides kdebase4-workspace = 4.1.60 needed by
kdebase4-session-4.1.60-17.6.i586

[ ] do not install kdebase4-session-4.1.60-17.6.i586

I believe this error has already been fixed, because from looking at the
current spec files this can't happen.

Greetings,
Dirk