Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Presentation materials
  • From: "Andrew Jorgensen" <ajorgensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:56:04 -0600
Adrian, Ping.

Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> 08/01/08 3:37 AM >>>
On Tuesday 29 July 2008 21:12:44 Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'll be presenting on OBS at the Utah Open Source Conference next
month and
I was wondering if others had done presentations that I could look at
help me organize mine. If you could send me links to slides and / or
videos I'd appreciate it. Also any comments about what worked well
and
what didn't. Or if you attended a presentation on OBS what did you
like
and what did you wish had been covered better?

Please ask me again end of next week. I will have updated the
presentation for
the talk on LWE SF.

My presentation is going to be on August 30, 10:00am MDT. It would be
really nice if OBS is working during my presentation :-) If I find
the
time I'll setup a local build service on my laptop just in case of
catastrophe.

Give us a heads up a day before please ;)

But usually we announce downtimes before, so protest in case we forgot.

bye
adrian