Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Opensuse API doc
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 02:15:35 +0200
On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 01:32:22AM +0200, Petit Eric wrote:
hum really hasardous task, not a twice time, my brain say enouth of
reverse engenering lol
osc was write by suse/novell, they certainly have a better doc/spec,
this not public.

Not really - there is no better spec inside Novell, unfortunately.

Funny thing is, and I just realize it, in fact I started out exactly
like you. (Being the first author of osc.) Tried things, asked here, and
so on. (Got me this far ;)

The api docs are sometimes updated. It helps to ask for it. I'll also
check back with my colleagues to emphasize the importance of this.

I start the project here and shear generous guy to finish to copy/pste
the heavy part (all the function) :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/
code is in the svn, the engine(basic and simple) is finish, there is
also a "samlpe" to use it.

Interesting. You might want to add something to the wiki pages about it,
to increase visibility. Maybe around here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service#Build_Service_Clients

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development