Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Scripts & build service
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 00:15:21 +0200
On Di 05 Aug 2008 21:37:41 CEST Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering what is a reasonable frequency to download those files,
since I don't want to be blacklisted for abusing bandwidth... Any idea
about this? I was thinking of doing it every hour (or more often, if
possible).

What about using hermes (http://en.opensuse.org/Hermes) for this?
=> You'll get a message or something else (see the agents) whenever a src in your watchlist changes. You can take this message as trigger - or just the included diff to update your list. Ask Klass for details.

With kind regards,
Lars