[opensuse-buildservice] What happens with openSUSE:Factory submit requests
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 21:13:14 +0200
Hi,

I am one of the mainainers of openSUSE:Tools:*. In order to make the users of other distros than suse happy with working osc clients, I patched e.g. lzma to be packaged on the complete list of OBS build targets. Now that this is working, I have submitted this changes to the openSUSE:Factory maintainer of lzma. There it stays now a while an gets happy.

What do I have to do in order to get this submitted to Factory? What is the process? What kind of criteria to I have to meet to get a chance for this to be merged?

Kind Regards,
Martin