Re: [opensuse-buildservice] wsdl OSC API Web service
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:19:58 +0200
From now my question should be, can you help me to "open officialy"
the MonoOSC project by a SVN space (at novell or Mono)
or i simply will start a new one at sourceforge.net ?
a tempory archive of the current source + binary (bin/Debug) are
aviable here : http://surfzoid.free.fr/freevbsoft/MonoOSC
This one have need function and a WinForm to test the WebService Function.