Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build error allthough just linked, link target build succeeded
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:57:06 +0200
Hello,

on Freitag, 1. August 2008, Roman Fietze wrote:
I suddenly have problems building bacula.
The same package builds (did build?) properly at the links
destination.

It also fails there for Factory, with the same error.

... checking for files with abuild user/group
abuild abuild /etc/bacula/bat.conf
abuild abuild /etc/bacula/tray-monitor.conf
please fix your filelist (e.g. add defattr)

What did I miss or overlook? Any meta data, flags, switches?

The
%files gui
section of the specfile does not contain
%defattr(-,root,root)

CC'ing Bastian - please att %defattr to the "%files gui" section of your
bacula specfile ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Das Schicksal besch├╝tzt Narren, kleine Kinder und Schiffe
mit dem Namen Enterprise. ["William T. Riker"]