Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status meeting
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:28:39 +0200
Hello,

Adrian Schröter írta:
* Import ppc base packages. We are short before enabling ppc build
thanks to olh. However, only openSUSE:Factory and FATE project will get
enabled initially, until virtualization gets supported by ppc build
hosts. Download will happen via own powerpc.opensuse.org host.
Any news, when it will be available?

The full support with virtualization ?
Both. As I suppose, life will be easier, when factory for PPC is available in the build service, but also I'm interested in to get KDE 4.1 compiled for 11.0 PPC. I guess, if I want it quickly, I have to do it myself :)
Bye,
CzP