[opensuse-buildservice] Presentation materials
  • From: "Andrew Jorgensen" <ajorgensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:12:44 -0600
Hello Everyone,

I'll be presenting on OBS at the Utah Open Source Conference next month and I
was wondering if others had done presentations that I could look at to help me
organize mine. If you could send me links to slides and / or videos I'd
appreciate it. Also any comments about what worked well and what didn't. Or
if you attended a presentation on OBS what did you like and what did you wish
had been covered better?

My presentation is going to be on August 30, 10:00am MDT. It would be really
nice if OBS is working during my presentation :-) If I find the time I'll
setup a local build service on my laptop just in case of catastrophe.

Thanks very much!

Andrew Jorgensen