[opensuse-buildservice] RFC: Join Education:desktop and Education:server to Education
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:38:08 +0200
Hi @ll

I like to join the current Education:desktop and Education:server
repositories into one big "Education" repository.

Currently the split between those two repositories is just to split the
desktop from the server applications, which is IMO obsolete.

So - if nobody raises an objection - I like to merge the two
repositories into one "Education" repository next week:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Education/

As this needs adjustments for current package-_links and registered
repositores, I'll write an additional announcement next week if
everybody is fine with this.

With kind regards,
Lars