Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Integrating packages into Factory
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:28:40 +0000
On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 2008-07-29 14:07:35 +0000, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
Now, what about offliners, that keep everything locally ?

Having too many repositories makes things difficult.

Having one big repository would make things difficult too. I don't want to
imagine how much disk space would be needed...

Well, we may start integrating small utilities, that are sub <1MB.
Then for bigger utilities, we will integrate only if it is justified.
(i.e. important piece of software)

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"