Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (350 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status meeting
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:01:18 +0200
- Message-id: <200807291301.18776.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: mls, mjung, dmueller, froh, jcborn, tpatzig, rlihm, adrian, lrupp,
* Downtime Tomorrow
* Roadmap ahead
* Improved new KIWI code from adrian
* Learning api frontend code to implement storage of user specific
* Our guest implemented the osc revoke call :)
This does not yet work for internal submissions to STABLE, needs to be
* worked on package streamlining
* Worked nagios administration of build service instance.
* About to integrate kiwi ftp tree generation this week.
tpatzig & abauer:
* Worked on Starship on filter handling. Works but needs
cleanups. Target is to become productive this week.
* Special Filters have been created to supervise "own requests".
Just one filter is neccessary to get notifications where involved.
* Make existing filters editable.
Feedback from dirk: the notification messages needs to be reworked
to make more sense and contain more available information.
* Worked on ideas.o.o web design suggestions
* Added link to OBS forum in formus.o.o from OBS web page.
* Implemented kiwi support of inherited config files and support of
multiple repository handling.
* Discussions with the board to establish policies about OBS usage,
regarding of non-OSI licensed software and general quotas.
* Import ppc base packages. We are short before enabling ppc build thanks
to olh. However, only openSUSE:Factory and FATE project will get
enabled initially, until virtualization gets supported by ppc build hosts.
Download will happen via own powerpc.opensuse.org host.
* Sync of sources and binaries to new storage array.
* Deployment of new svn trunk code.
* Create default hermes filter rules for each person. This will result
in notification mails for submit requests.
Roadmap external BS:
* Make starship (hermes notification configuration frontend) accessible and
* Improve kind of notifications.
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|