Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Webclient Redesing
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:00:21 +0200
Hello!

We added a new topic to our Webclient-Idea-Collection-Page: "User and Task Analysis" (http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebClientIdeas#User_and_Task_Analysis ).

We prepare a survey to get more information about Webclient usage, users, needs, hardware, etc.

Please take a look on the result of our fist brain-storming and give us feedback if we missed something in your opinion.

Thank you!

Best,
Robert
---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx