Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Integrating packages into Factory
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:55:21 +0300
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
2. Pre-Factory tree project (place where evaluations will take place
on both quality, stability and license, ...)
This repository will contain the "candidate" packages, that are aimed
at future inclusion into factory.

These are the "devel projects" I spoke before. run

osc meta pkg openSUSE:Factory $SOME_PACKAGE

to see, which project is used for this package.

But here you write about packages that already exists as part of the
distro, right?

I'm talking about new packages.

Where do I place new packages, that I believe that are stable enough
to become candidates for factory inclusion?

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"
< Previous Next >