[opensuse-buildservice] Integrating packages into Factory
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:43:34 +0300
Hi All !

There are lots of packages in the build-service, but I still consider
those as "third-party", because they aren't part of openSUSE Factory
tree,
therefore they won't become part of openSUSE 11.1 release.

I would like to take the job of integrating *stable* packages from the
community's Build Service home projects,
and taking them to Factory.

Unstable packages will remain as-is (third-party).

I will begin with my own package: "banner" :)

Now: May I get commit access ?

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"