Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Newbe need some advice
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:57:20 +0000
Hi Stefan,

you need to have "osc" installed. A small docu could be found here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI

Cheers
Chris

Stefan Werden schrieb:
Hi,

I've just installed openSUSE:11.0 with obs

Works fine and obs is running :)

In the docs of obs-spi README.SETUP, there is a Test mentioned:

6.1. Test build
===============
You can do a test build like this:

(in a svn co of the current openSUSE build server, in the
buildservice/dist subdir)

What does this mean? I did not get it. Sorry, need some advice

Now prepare for a check-in. This will do a checkout and locally build
using the packages from your local buildserver:

OBSOPT="-A http://127.0.42.2"; ./distribute

So where comes distribute from. It's not part of the obs-packages nor
workers-package

Any help welcome