Re: [opensuse-buildservice] NEW: up-to-date OpenVZ kernels at 'Virtualization:OpenVZ' BS project
  • From: Jean-Baptiste Giraudeau <jbgiraudeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:43:55 +0100
An Opensuse 11.0 template is available at:
http://jb.giraudeau.info/fileadmin/user_upload/openvz/opensuse-11.0-i386-default.tar.gz

I will probably not package openvz templates as it is very painful to
maintain for each suse version/arch.
I am working on a script instead so that one can easily generate such
templates him/her-self.

Jb.G