[opensuse-buildservice] OBS Webclient Redesing
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:08:29 +0200
Hi,

as a few of you already noticed we work on a new OBS Webclient design.

New design means roughly improved...

... workflow.
... usability.
... look &feel.

We collect the results of our work at http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebClientIdeas .
It's work in progress so there is still missing content.

I would appreciate a good discussion during the design-process and many suggestions ;-)

If you have functionality which is now missing in the Webclient please let me know.
Some possible functionality is already listed unter http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebClientIdeas#Functionality .

Also interesting would be some input about the things you mainly do with the Webclient or you would like to do.

Best,

Robert

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx