Re: [opensuse-buildservice] NEW: up-to-date OpenVZ kernels at 'Virtualization:OpenVZ' BS project
  • From: Jean-Baptiste Giraudeau <jbgiraudeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:33:39 +0100
Thx for the feed-back as I don't have 10.3 to test packages on it.
I fixed broken dependencies. (Could take a few hours before changes show
up in the repository)

As for IPv6 I will look in a way to have it loaded with openvz startup
script, as I think rpm should not change network configuration.

regards,

-Jb. G