Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Feisty image is broken
  • From: Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:45:09 -0600
* Adrian Schr�ter <adrian@xxxxxxx> [2008-07-22 09:34:22 +0200]:

Am Montag 21 Juli 2008 23:46:58 schrieb Oleksandr Moskalenko:
First, OBS is a fantastic service. Big thanks to all who pay for it,
implement, and run it.

on Ubuntu/Feisty it seems that this image is completely broken as in unable
to install any build-depends at all. Would one of the admins be so kind to
look into it?

you speak about x86_64 only, right ?

The x86_64 packages were not imported for that distro yet. I will do so now
in
the next hours ...

bye
adrian

Yes, x86_64. I only use those images since I build i386 packages locally in my
own Ubuntu pbuilder chroots.

Thanks for taking care of this image.

Regards,

Alex.