Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (351 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] build service status
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:55:15 +0200
- Message-id: <200807221355.16033.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: mjung, rlihm, jcborn, tpatzig, froh, abauer, freitag, adrian, poeml,
* general status
* discussion about submission requests handling
* Worked on hermes/starship. General code cleanup
* Worked for Martin and Zonker on promo dvd order interface. Will go
* Introduced new request state "revoked" which is an allowed action for
* Work on architecture change in hermes to allow personalized submissions.
Target is to have personalized messages running until end of week.
* Designed filter system for hermes.
* Did talk about trust system.
* Discussing about details.
* Worked on web client UI change wiki page.
* Worked on architecture list modularization. This describes the fallback
architecture for a given one, what is currently in plenty places.
* working on support for script running from meta packages during product
* fixed breaking of sources due to submission to openSUSE:Factory.
* fixed an issue removing local changes when source link breaks on server.
* kiwi build works again using new kiwi version and obs:// url descriptors for
preference files and repositories.
-> working on support in worker for kiwi config inheritence.
* Got multiple good news regarding new hardware for OBS. We will get new stuff
in all areas :)
Discussion about request handling:
* Should submitters be allowed to change the complete request ?
Yes, to allow to keep the history
Problem is that accept switch should not be allowed and that the request is
changing during review phase.
Decision: Using Review state to disallow changes by submitter.
Change to Accept must not
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|