Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for packages on Ubuntu/Debian to build python-ogre packages..
On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 00:09 +1000, Tim Ansell wrote:
Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to get the following packages added to the
Ubuntu/Debian repositories? They should be found in universe.

libogre-dev
libfreeimage-dev
nvidia-cg-toolkit
zziplib-bin

Oh, I also need libois-dev - but I think that is depended on by
libogre-dev anyway.

Any idea when this might be completed? I'm currently blocked waiting to
build python-ogre and I don't really want to upload my own versions of
these packages at the moment.

Thank you for your help.

Tim 'Mithro' Ansell

PS I would be willing to donate some money/hard drives if space is
really a problem.