[opensuse-buildservice] Request for integrating several packages into Factory
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:49:56 +0200
Hi All,

I would like to integrate several packages available on third-party
repositories into openSUSE Factory.

I plan to start small, then grow. This will allow good Quality
Control, from both me, community, and Novell. I think this is
preferable to building big repository of several dozens packages then
submitting all-at-once.

The following packages are planned for submission for now:
-banner (GPL)
-iperf (other license)

I really want to see more packages as part of openSUSE 11.1

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3AFenixNBK

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"