[opensuse-buildservice] Request for packages on Ubuntu/Debian to build python-ogre packages..
Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to get the following packages added to the
Ubuntu/Debian repositories? They should be found in universe.

libogre-dev
libfreeimage-dev
nvidia-cg-toolkit
zziplib-bin

And only on hardy (this package was part of libogre-dev in older
systems)
libceguiogre-dev

The package I am trying to build can be found at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=python-ogre&project=home
%3Amithro

Thank you for creating such an awesome service, it means we will be able
to provide binary packages for a wide variety of linux distros!

Tim 'Mithro' Ansell