Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service - a few questions
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:47:39 +0300
Question 4:
What are the requirements for contributing into Factory ?

What do you mean exactly?

A. -May I gain commit access ? And on what terms?
B. -What is required from the packages ? (community review process, etc...)

Question 5:
Why are CentOS 5 and RHEL 5 are different targets in Build Service?

They aren't 100% source compatible.
Hmm... strange... but if we build for RHEL 5 it will 100% guaranteed
to work on CentOS, else it is CentOS bug, because they are supposed to
clone RHEL.

Thanks a lot,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"