Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building xxx-32bit and xxx-devel-32bit
  • From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:51:41 +0200
"Michal" == Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx> writes:

Michal> Uwe Bonnes wrote:
>> However cleaner would be a possibility to build xxx-32bit and
>> xxx-devel-32bit from the source rpms. A receipe how to do that would
>> be very welcome.

Michal> See
Michal>
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#Building_xxbit_packages_for_other_architectures

Michal> Michal

Thanks,

there are already libusb and libftdi packages in the buildservice
repositories. Should I get a new package builder and trigger building new
packages or should I try to get in contact with the people who build libusb
and libftdi to expand them?

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt