Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with build for 11.0
  • From: "G. Massera" <gmassera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:46:46 +0200
Cristian Rodríguez ha scritto:
G. Massera escribió:

Ok... well... I understand because the ACE package doesn't compile on
opensuse 11.0 ...
but the problem remains because I'm not the developer and I cannot
change the code :-( :-(

please mention in what project that package resides, so we can take a
uick look into it.

There is a way to compile anyway re-activating the deprecated method ???

in this case, afaik, no, the header is simple not there anymore.

Thank you for help... I resolved !!!
On the website of ACE there is a new version fixed for compiling with
gcc 4.3.
I didn't notice before... because the website of ACE is not so well
organized, the download link is always named ACE without specifiing the
version number :-(

Thank you,
Gianluca