[opensuse-buildservice] Clarification of step 3 in the OBS tutorial
  • From: "Mark V" <mvyver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:19:25 +1000
Hi Group,
I'm new to package and the OBS so am working through the tutorial. I
might be dim but it took me a while to work this out:

Step one and two relate to the package page of the web client.... For
step three you need to go back to the user's OBS home page!

I'm not sure what the convetion is for these changes.... in the
meantime I've edited step three of the tutorial.
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tutorial#Step_Three_-_Add_Repositories

HTH?
Mark