[opensuse-buildservice] Build fails with rpmlint crashing (again?)
  • From: "Dominik George" <natureshadow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:23:54 +0200
Hallo list,

several weeks ago, I had problems getting a package built because
rpmlint crashed. I asked for that on IRC and was told that it was a
bug that the team was working on.

I just tried again and noticed that the build still fails at the same
point, rendering me unable to get the package compiled. On IRC, I was
told that the rpmlint bug was fixed some time ago.

The project in question is pidgin-lastfm in Home::Natureshadow (linked
in GNOME::Community).

Any ideas?

Regards,
Nik