Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.105
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:17:36 +0200
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 04:50:10PM +0200, Andreas Bauer wrote:
Peter Poeml schrieb:
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 02:23:42PM +0000, Christian wrote:
Hi Peter,

is it broken ?

Not that I knew of, but 409 is surely a strange error code coming from
the API.

Somebody reported seeing a 409 some weeks ago, but no details about why
this happens could be found out.

The 409 is sent by the ichain proxy when it encounters a
non-redirectable request (like a POST request) using the http protocol
instead of https. Somehow the url stored in the .osc/_apiurl file inside
your working copy uses http protocol instead of https, therefore every
osc build fails with a 409.

You have to change the url in this file, osc build ignores -A and
settings from ~/.oscrc.

Andreas

Ah, that explains it.

Handling of the buildinfo and buildconfig call inside osc, as triggered
by osc build, is a bit different for reasons of ease of implementation;
I believe that the global options used in the osc build call are not
identically passed on.

Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)