Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kdesvn 0.14.1 incompatible with svn 1.5.0
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:12:22 +0200
On Wednesday 09 July 2008 18:26:55 Philippe Andersson wrote:
Hello list,

I installed the following RPM offered on the BuildService:

- kdesvn-0.14.1-8.1.x86_64.rpm
- kdesvn-kiosvn-0.14.1-8.1.x86_64.rpm

Unfortunately, this version of kdesvn is broken and crashes with a
SIGSEGV when you try and access a working copy created with the svn
1.5.0 client with it.

According to the kdesvn author, this problem has been fixed in kdesvn

0.14.4. To quote him:
In latest version of kdesvn (0.14.4) this problem is fixed (misuse of
subversion lib) but I didn't build it for opensuse this moment.

Could you please consider building new RPMs for version 0.14.4 ?

This is the developer mailing list of build service. You might have better
changes by contacting the project owners directly.

bye
adrian