[opensuse-buildservice] Using OSC to set package flags
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 10:47:46 +0100
Hi all,

I've linked a package (tomboy) from the openSuSE 11:0 project, in order
to try building it with a patch that may fix a bug I entered in
bugzilla. I was clicking on the package flags to disable the SLE_10
build of my package (only testing with openSuSE 11.0 for this package),
and I accidentally clicked in the wrong place. What I wanted was
everything in the table to be default, except "SLE_10/All Arch." which
would be disabled. When I try and change anything there now I get the
message

ERROR: Your flag configuration seems to be too complex to be saved
through this interface. Please use OSC.

However, I can't find any information on how to use OSC to fix these
flags. Can anyone help out?

Cheers,
KEv.

--