Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing configurations files for fedora repos
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 18:01:54 +0200
On Sunday 06 July 2008 03:06:14 Anas Nashif wrote:
Hi,
I am installing a local instance of OBS and while following the
instructions to do that I noticed that in
/usr/lib/obs/server/build/configs/ there exist many config files for
opensuse and other distros but not fedora.

Are config files for fedora available somewhere else or is there some
other reason why they are missing?

They are not part of the official build package. But you can get them any time
from the build service

osc meta prjconf Fedora:8

for example.