[opensuse-buildservice] New location of the OpenLDAP packages in the buildservice
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:01:25 +0200
Hi,

in order to fit better into the current buildservice structure the
OpenLDAP project has been moved into the newly created "network:ldap"
namespace. Additionally I took the chance to reorganize the packaging a
bit. There are different subprojects for the different release branches
of OpenLDAP.org. For Packages from the 2.4 release branch that makes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/RE24/

and packages from the 2.3 release branch can be found here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/RE23/

If you were using the repositories from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OpenLDAP/
please update you configuration to one of the above as I plan to remove
the old project in a few weeks. (Rebuilds have already been disabled
for the old project).

Additionally I have plans to add other LDAP related packages (nss_ldap,
pam_ldap) to the "network:ldap" namespace as time permits.
Contributions and other feedback are of course very welcome.

Have a lot of fun...
Ralf

--
Ralf Haferkamp

OpenLDAP Engineering Team
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)