[opensuse-buildservice] Installing file by multiple packes
  • From: Dirk Stöcker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:45:38 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

I would like to install a desktop file with new file types in /opt/kde3/share/mimelnk/application/

Now my problem is, that I need these in multiple packages. Is there a way to handle that, so that whatever package is installed installs the files and probably the last one deletes these on uninstall. Or is there even a better way to install such mime-type desktop files (so e.g. the also work under KDE4)?

Ciao