Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to change password?
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:23:01 +0200
Adrian Schröter schrieb:

On Friday 20 June 2008 12:54:00 Martin Mohring wrote:
Hi,

a while ago I tracked down this problem. I found out that:
- the underlying database record in MySQL is locked, so it cannot be
changed The Bug ID is: 235853, and there was some dicussion here.

Adrian: was that intional to lock the DB entries? So one cannot even
edit this by Hand in the DB.

I do not know, Andreas is the expert here. He is back on tuesday.

What do you mean by 'the underlying database record is locked'? What
kind of lock? Who can't change it? I'm pretty sure the buildservice
doesn't lock any database tables apart from transaction locks.

Andreas