Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status wk 24
  • From: Dirk Stöcker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:53:39 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Involved Projects => list all projects where you are listed as a
maintainer
Involved Packages => only list packages of projects in which you
aren't involved/listed as a maintainer

Ah.. that description makes sense... in fact I have all the packages in
a project I also have mainatinership on.

Yes. It is nice this way.

But as it's projects like GNOME:Community, It would be nice to have
those packages listed too... I mean in G:C for example I have only a
handful packages, not the whole list (should not mean I would not help
out there.. but I feel 'less responsible' for them.

Would not help a lot here. When you created or moved or copied packages, then maintainership is often also included in the packages. At least for me this is the case.

Probably a "watch packages" would be nice and not only watch projects?

Ciao