Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status wk 24
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:13:27 +0200
On 24.06.2008 at 15:12, Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx> wrote:
It works like the following:

Involved Projects => list all projects where you are listed as a
maintainer
Involved Packages => only list packages of projects in which you
aren't
involved/listed as a maintainer

Ah.. that description makes sense... in fact I have all the packages in
a project I also have mainatinership on.
But as it's projects like GNOME:Community, It would be nice to have
those packages listed too... I mean in G:C for example I have only a
handful packages, not the whole list (should not mean I would not help
out there.. but I feel 'less responsible' for them.

Dominique