Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status wk 24
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:39:43 +0200
On 24.06.2008 at 14:28, "Dominique Leuenberger"
<Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24.06.2008 at 14:22, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

abauer:
* Fixed smaller things on web client.
* Finished promo DVD order page.
* Added "involved project / package" list. It shows all projects
and packages where the user is added as maintainer.

Thank you very much! The last one is really a GOOD thing many of us
are
probably missing.
When will this hit the 'live' OBS? I can't await to have a look at
it.

Oh.. I actually found it already on the live system... some comments:
- It seems not to read the 'involved' packages. The list es empty for
me, even though I'm maintainer of several packages.

A very handy feature (at least for me) in the medium time run would
be:
- A build status monitor of 'my' packages
Something like

------------------- openSUSE 10.2 x86_64 | openSUSE?10.2 i586 | Test
Repo | Factory i586 |
home:user | | |
| |
foo1 | successful | successful |
success | N/A |
foo2 | failed | successful | failed
| N/A |
openSUSE:Factory | | |
| |
mypkg1 | successful | successful | N/A
| disabled |
mypkg2 | successful | successful | N/A
| disabled |
games | | |
| |
game1 | blocked | successful | N/A
| disabled |
game2 | Expansion Error | successful | N/A
| disabled |

This would give an easy overview of what I'd be mostly interested in
for my packages.
N/A could be used if this repo does not exist for a specific package
(like Factory was not added to home:user for example)

Dominique