[opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status wk 24
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:22:12 +0200

present: lrupp, rlihm, froh, jcborn, mjung, mls, adrian, poeml, mls

Topics:
* General Status round

rlihm:
* Worked on download page for 11.0 release.
* Followed up on build service web design together with Sigi.

froh:
* Rethinking configuration system for build service
(one config file (set) for frontend and backend)

jcborn:
* Code modularization in kiwi
* Focusing on ftp tree generation, goal is to have one module
(aka kiwi plugin) for DVD and FTP tree

mjung:
* Finished proposal write up for trust system, request for feedback
from group before public presentation.

adrian:
* Working again on image system again, goal is to get LimeJeOS
image building working in OBS.
* Removed discontinued distributions and repositories
-> we have some space again to run the service.
* prepare to add further 600GB to the storage. We will need a downtime
for this.

abauer:
* Fixed smaller things on web client.
* Finished promo DVD order page.
* Added "involved project / package" list. It shows all projects
and packages where the user is added as maintainer.
* Gave overview about Ruby on Rails conference visit.

poeml:
* Focused on 11.0 release from infrastructure side.