[opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint and 11.0
Hi,

I understand, why rpmlint is a good thing.
But my important packages stopped to be built with the release of 11.0.
More precisely: They get built, but they get rejected after
successful builds for too many rpmlint warnings/errors.

My questions:

a) Is there a way for at least temporarily removing rpmlint checks?

b) My packages built fine all the time in Factory. I thought everything was fine
for a quick release afer 11.0 came out. Where should I have found out
_beforehand_, that a policy change regarding rpmlint will happen at the time of
release 11.0 .
My, perhaps naive, idea was, that new things get tested in Factory, exactly to
be ready at release time. How should I have known? That's a serious question. I
don't want to be bitten again in the future.
Where was that information distributed?

Even if I search on opensuse for rpmlint now, I only find references how to
willingly start rpmlint, no notice of forced rpmlint checks starting with 11.0.

Thx in advance
Detlef Steuer