Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to change password?
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:58:13 +0200
Hi,

and it looks like there is also another bugreport, ID: 392057. Which is
in consequence a duplicate of the other, 235853.

Martin

Martin Mohring wrote:
Hi,

a while ago I tracked down this problem. I found out that:
- the underlying database record in MySQL is locked, so it cannot be changed
The Bug ID is: 235853, and there was some dicussion here.

Adrian: was that intional to lock the DB entries? So one cannot even
edit this by Hand in the DB.

Martin

Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

I can't even delete a user, simply nothing happens if I push delete and
confirm.

There are already two reports in bugzilla about the password.
I can't delete a user too. I think It should be reported.